Help Plz - IE Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Internet Explorer times Out when trying to;
1. Access Internet Based Email (ie. Btyahoo, Hotmail)
2. Access Ebay Pages

Spybot Comes Back Clean Everytime
Panda Antivirus Fully Updated And Working
Firewall Installed

The Load Bar On Status Bar Gets to 3 bars and stops. XD

Tim here HSI TECH

Will the Frst thing i like to say is that i wish that ever one will go to the microsoft web site and start reading on SP2.

there is a few things that can be going on here the popup bloker my be stoping it and the only realy way to know is to get rid of anypop up blokers

If you are ruing a fire wall what one and see if you have SP2 on your computer

if you have SP2 on your computer get rid of the fire wall that you have as SP2 dont work will with outer popups blokers or fire walls that may take care of your issue :hotouch:

thx - My connecetion is adsl at 512kb/s i also have wireless networking running so i can access these pages fine on my laptop. i dont have SP2 installed - lol any more ideas??

if IE times out on your wirelessly connected laptop, then you have a network issue, and you will need to check your settings. wireless networks are reknowned for their instability and unreliability. also, if that is the case, do you have any 2.4 ghz phones? they interfere with your 2.4 ghz wireless connection. how far is your comp away from the access point?

dopefisher said:
if IE times out on your wirelessly connected laptop, then you have a network issue, and you will need to check your settings. wireless networks are reknowned for their instability and unreliability. also, if that is the case, do you have any 2.4 ghz phones? they interfere with your 2.4 ghz wireless connection. how far is your comp away from the access point?

Nono you misinterprate - My laptop which is wireless i have no problems with - it is my wired PC which has these problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back