Help, Slomo in my games

Status
Not open for further replies.

TacticalFlow

I been getting this bad slomo effect in my games.. Battlefield. halo. hitman. nwn. In battlefield the sound skips too. I can play diablo and cs. Im using 1.6 amd xp 256 ddr 64mb geforce2 mx400 geniric sound card.. I dont know how to fix this i tryed drivers but i have a feeling the 3d card is fried. Any ideas ?

may want to try a faster video card. it may not be fried just not enough power. i had a geforce 2 32mb card and it could barely run bf1942. so you may want to update the vid card, the rest of the system seems fine.

damnnn i thought it could be drivers or directx because when i run the diag for directx and when i test the music it plays very slow and i dont acceleration.

So i bought this geniric sound card and thought it would help.. It cant be the card because my bro has the same and it runs battlefield fine. Anyone know the problem!

Try swapping cards with your bro to make sure it's not your physical card that is the issue..if his exhibits the slomo in your system, and yours works fine in his - it;s not the card. If yours slags in his...buy a new card...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back