Help (startup Problems)

Status
Not open for further replies.

akaivan

:mad: Hi i have a computer problem. IT never starts up normally. After about 6 tries itll start. When i start up the computer sometimes the computer shuts off on its own and restarts. please look at my computer info on my profile. It would be a big help if you can tell me whats wrong with it. :) I already tried to take out the pci slots and tried another power supply.What can this be? please help me. thanks for lookin

thnks but now i cant even start up my computer. Its starts up to the windows screen and then goes to a blue screen and said to restart or sonething not intalled correctly to make things short.

Does it do that in safe mode as well ? If it does,take your HD out and slave to another pc(if possible)and copy off your personal files,then run scandisk.Put it back in your own pc,and see what happens.It might not work,but it`ll keep you busy until someone comes up with the correct suggestion.

akaivan said:
(Error)sonething not intalled correctly
Did that give any indication of what it might be ? Have you checked that the memory is seated/installed properly ? Is it the right type of memory ? Try starting with one stick,and then the other stick.You did try safe mode didn`t you ? http://www.pchell.com/support/safemode.shtml Cables/connections/slots ? Video card ? What I`m trying to say is,keep trying every darn thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back