Help to reset password so I can set my filter level???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce2

On my other unit with window xp, I went to explorer tools > internet options >contents > settings or enable/disable. Well I am unable to access because I forgot my password. Is there any way I can reset it? Thanks.

No! It is not on the Vista machine! It is on my older XP rig without the OS CD! My baby girl is playing Club Penguin online. I am so panic just thinking of something pop up that is inappropriate. So pleeease!

Am I still "Good Luck"??

The hardware listed in your profile says Vista. We are not mind readers you know...

Boot the machine into the "Safe Mode" pressing F8 while the computer is booting before the Windows screen is seen. Log into the Administrator account, and delete the password from USERS in the Control Panel. Do yourself a favor and don't set anymore passwords until you learn to not forget them

I logged into the Safe Mode and went into Administrator account form USERS through Control Panel. I don't see and passwords, nor I see one on one other account. What is next thing I should try then? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back