Help!! Trj probelms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avast have recently detects Trj Horse on my computer and i have no idea how to remove it

Ive used Ad-Aware SE and ive scan with Avast also

Right after window have been started up avast detects the Trj Horse, ive choose the delete option and run a full system scan and it seems clean, but when i restart the comp the same file with the same name in the same place comes back, ive try to delete it also in safe mode and is no use... i belive is something call a diealer (not so sure since i forgot to make ne note of the virus definition)

Ive no idea how to remove it plz help T_T

really appricate it

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of IcyCold only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

sry it take so long my net was down >_> one more thing... avast keep detecting i get an att from "some ip address" and somethng about DCOM expolits (dunno what dat mean plz help)

Turn off system restore.(XP/ME only) See how HERE.

You might want to copy and paste these instructions into a notepad file. Then you can have the file open in safe mode, so you can follow the instructions easier.

Boot into safe mode, under your normal user name(NOT THE ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT). See how HERE.

In Windows Explorer, turn on "Show all files and folders, including hidden and system". See how HERE.

Open your task manager, by holding down the ctrl and alt keys and pressing the delete key.

Click on the processes tab and end process for(if there).

msnmsgr.exe
j1ztho6.exe
adult1[1].exe

Close task manager.

Locate and delete the following bold files and/or directories(if there).

C:\WINDOWS\msnmsgr.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\XLR9Z99I\adult1[1].exe
C:\j1ztho6.exe

Reboot into normal mode and rehide your protected OS files.

Run the Ccleaner programme as per the instructions in this thread HERE.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of IcyCold only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back