Help! trojan-spy.win32@mx, W32.Myzor.FK@yf, and SpyBot@MXt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I just got my new computer and have already managed to add some lovely viruses to go along with it! I'm not technologically savvy so any help provided would be greatly appreciated.

I've attached my HiJackThis logfile.
Thanks!

Attachments

• hijackthisdoc.txt
    10.3 KB · Views: 6
You need to have a read of this - If your system is infected. Read this before deciding whether to CLEAN or REFORMAT.

Then if you should wish to proceed with cleaning your system you need to go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, Combofix, and AVG Antispyware logs as ATTACHMENTS into this thread, only after doing the above.

This thread is for the use of meggancolleen only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Hello and welcome to TechSpot.

All of the items in your AVG Anti-Spyware log say No Action Taken. That's because you haven't configured AVG Anti-Spyware to deal correctly with the scan results. Please follow the instructions for running AVG Anti-Spyware HERE and then post a fresh log.

Please download the file CFScript.txt attached to my post and save it to the same folder as ComboFix.

Drag the CFScript.txt file over onto ComboFix.exe and release.

This will ask ComboFix to execute the instructions contained in my file. Let ComboFix run normally and do its job. Attach the resultant logfile in your next reply, along with a fresh HijackThis log and the AVG Anti-Spyware log.

Regards :)

This thread is for the use of meggancolleen only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our Security and the Web forum.

Attachments

• CFScript.txt
    48 bytes · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back