Help upgrade DirectX 9.0c drivers for Nvidia ge force 3 ti200

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need big help here, I have no idea how to accomplish this or even if I can at this point. I purchased Hitman Blood money and when i loaded it the program wouldn't start so I went to "Read Me" and it said I have to upgrade drivers for DirectX 9.0c from your card manufacture before it will work. Can this be done with this old of a card? and if so, how and where do I find the drivers to accomplish it, thanks in advance for any direction. My video card is Nvidia Ge force 3 Ti 200 - Please Help
t

Hi tharju-
Unfortunately, this game needs Pixel Shaders 2.0 or higher and the Geforce3 only supports pixel shaders 1.1.

It's complaining because you do not have a DirectX 9.0 compatible videocard, so you'll need a videocard upgrade I'm afraid.

purchased Nvidia 7600 GSOC

Hey all, I just purchased the nvidea 7600 GSOC to replace my ge force 3 ti 200. Will I now or should I now be able to play hit man blood money?
please help, I love the hit man series.
tim

Yes that card will be able to easily play Blood Money maxed out. BTW, what power supply do u have i.e. what is the brand name, wattage and power on the +12V rail (all this info is on the PSU sticker). U may need to get a new one because of the power-hungry nature of the 7600GS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back