Help With Hijack This LOg file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All help greatly received. many thanks in advance.

have done the steps listed. hope all is done correctly by me, if not let me know and i will amend.

Many thanks

Askeni

looking at your log, shows that you still have malware and may be a rootkit infection. goHERE. you will als so need to show the logs from avg anti-spyware and vundofix and combofix as well as rootkit and hjt.
i don't think that you may have followed all the instructions correctly so check HERE to make sure that it was the latest information.

Hi askeni and welcome to techspot. =)

Download LSPFix from HERE.
1. Disconnect from the Internet, go to the LSPfix file and extract/unzip LSP-Fix into its own folder [C:\lspfix].
2. Open the lspfix folder and double-click on LSPFix.exe to start the program.
3. Check the "I know what I am doing" checkbox.
4. Select (highlight) all instances of 'ou7viewer.dll' in the left column under "Keep".
5. Click the arrow >> so it goes over to the right column under "Remove".
6. Click "Finish" and LSPfix will remove references to the file and restore the chain numbers.
7. Restart your computer

Thereafter go ahead with rest of the instructions as tomrca advised and post the requested logs, including a fresh HijackThis log in your reply.

Regards,
Your friendly momok =)

This thread is for the use of askeni only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back