Help, with mohaa pacific assault.....please

Status
Not open for further replies.
()()()()HELP()()()()....i AM TRYING TO LOAD MY MOHAA PACIFIC ASSAULT, IT GOES SO FAR, THEN CRASHES, WITH THE ISSUE BEING ...nv4_disp.dll ..............can anyone help please, my graphics card is GeFORCE FX 5700 ON A 256 DDR.....and 750 mb of card...I BOUGHT THIS, IN DEC IT WORKED FINE AT FIRST, THEN I REFORMATTED, MOVED HOUSE, AND ITS BUGGERED, I HAVE DOWN LOADED ALL THE RELEVENT DRIVERS AND PATCHES BUT IT STILL AINT AVIN IT......WHAT CAN I DO.

William john

Hi

Hi....I done a search on google for you..and it seems it is almost definately the drivers for your graphics card (you have a nvidia graphics card)

Try uninstalling these drivers and re-installing the latest one from nvidea.

Hope this helps.

Agreed it is probably a problem with corrupted graphics card drivers. As you say you have installed drivers, I am wondering if you just went to add/remove and uninstalled the drivers. When you uninstall, it wouldn't hurt to use Driver Cleaner, after uninstalling, to get all the leftover remnants of the old drivers. Also, as there are so many nVidia "leaked" drivers floating around, be sure you install the latest official driver from nVidia, not one of the beta's.

Just a suggestion, maybe you have already done all this.

Edit: I have also seen that you could download, just the nv4_disp.dll file by itself. You can do a Google and find this. As I've never done this, I don't know if it will help, or make things worse. If nothing else works, do some research on this before you try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back