Help with Spyware/ HiJack log attached

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helllo, I am hoping someone can help me completely remove this junk. I've read the other posts on how to remove Begin2search and others but I still am getting massive pop-ups and both IE and FireFox are now affected. When I open the browser, all the pages are too large to be viewed without scrolling and things seem to keep reinstalling themselves. I use AVG Free and AdAware normally but also tried the SpyBot, CWShredder/Trendo Micro. I'm new to fixing my own computer so I may have missed something following instructions posted for others. Thanks, in advance, to anyone who can help.

Dell Dimension 4400/ WinXP Home SP2 / Pentium 4 / 1.6 Ghz / 640 mb ram

Reading a post does NOTHING for you. You have to FOLLOW the advice given!

First Read: Only use these HJT-instructions when asked!
/R/ unRegister the xxx.DLL in that line
The text between the dotted lines underneath goes between the dotted lines of that post.
Make sure to follow ALL instructions, and in HJT tick/fix ALL lines!
...................................................................................................
/R/ O2 - BHO: wb - {55BE9F0D-6CAF-4c3e-B125-5A13A8C9D0EC} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nswAE6.dll
/R/ O2 - BHO: IRiras Class - {95C60327-8E17-44D6-98EB-7EB70CC606DD} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\irasprdh.dll
O9 - Extra button: AIM - {AC9E2541-2814-11d5-BC6D-00B0D0A1DE45} - C:\PROGRA~1\AIM\aim.exe (file missing)
O21 - SSODL: kazaalite202_is1 - {1576E735-A733-A5DD-CC39-1512A69E1AA3} - (no file)
...................................................................................................

RealBlackStuff - thank you so much! All seems to be working well!

For the record, I DID follow the directions instead of just reading them the first time but I was too cautious in selecting the things to fix in HiJack This apparently. I've learned a great deal by reading this forum.

Thanks again, much appreciated.

Iberostar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back