help with vista

Status
Not open for further replies.

praglad

visrn3.jpg

How do i fix this

Your messages appear to indicate you have inadequate or incorrect memory, and a defective or early model of hard disk drive. The messages are typical of those computers that Micorosoft would not approved for VISTA installs.
Please tell us brand and model of computer, or motherboard part or model number.
Also which hard drive brand and model you use, and the memory installed.
Good luck, in any case.

Since there are 686 models of the Toshiba Satellite series, it would be helpful to know which one.
You can also help us in diagnosing your system if you download and install the free Belarc Advisor, Everest Home, or CPU-Z/ CPUID... which inventory your system thoroughly, or run Start->Run-> then type Cmd <enter>, and type dxdiag <enter> which gives you a much less useful, but still helpful, inventory... if you use WXP

How much RAM do you have? Message seems pretty straightfoward on telling you what is wrong, and you seem to be intentionally giving inadequate responses to someone that is trying to help.

If you are intentionally being difficult I hope nobody helps you on any forum ever, and I hope you never have a computer that runs properly. And I hope you never return to this site.

If you are being difficult because you suck at English, then I'm sorry, and maybe you should try to get help from some place in your native language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back