Help with wireless bridge

Mar 9, 2007
  1. hi,

    I have a Netgear router/modem in my hall with 1 computer connected wired it it and alos a pc connected wirelessly in another room.
    Now i want to know if i bought a Belkin Wireless Gaming adapter / Client Bridge F5D7330UK
    would I be able to connect this to a normal wired switch in my room so i can add more wired computers to my network to acces the internet and share files and printers?

    if i can't use that what would you recommend I do or buy to be able to do this?

    thanks PIFLNJFC
  2. tipstir

    tipstir TS Ambassador Posts: 2,472   +126

    Well there is 125Mbps High Power MIMO, 54G Wireless Ethernet Converter that takes wired devices, desktops, laptops, games systems, printers makes them wireless without connecting the Wireless Ethernet Converter using any wired LAN cable, thus you don't have to worry running cable to the wireless Router. WEC does have 4 switch ports for 4 wired devices. I use it in the Kitchen here where there is no LAN cabling. I wanted to be able to have the internet wireless in for two Kitchen devices.

    Google search text: Buffalo Tech click on the first link, then look at wireless devices. Or go to Newegg and type Buffalo you should see the Ethernet Converter there. I was a firm believer of Belkin Networking products but 3 routers failed on me within a month so I've gone to Buffalo and don't have any real issues as there are none.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Similar Topics

Add your comment to this article

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...