Hey guys, no good news yet :(

TS | Crazyace

Yup, I'm still here, and I still read the forums everyday.

Not to pour my heart and soul out in a forum, but I might be facing a layoff from my company which announced major cutbacks. This while I am purchacing a new house. Yes, things are a bit messy for me right now. Like anything, I am sure the situation will get better with time, hopefully with my job intact, if not, another good paying job that will support me and my family.

Hopefully soon Mr. President will take note that the airlines have suffered over 100,000 layoffs in the last year, and things are still not better. They anticipate another 100,000 in the future. This is horrible for the many hard working men and women of this country, and espcially since there is nothing being done.

Mr. President needs to take the security burden from the airlines shoulders, which cost a few billion a year. It's nice to be able to jump on a plane and fly wherever you wanna go, it'll suck once people dont have those options.

Well, enough of me bithcing, that is my gig. I have 2 products to review, and I am trying to get focused on doing them, it's just real hard when you have so much on your plate. No excuses though, and I will still be here.... Even more when things iron themseleves out. It's an ugly world out there, eh>

I'm sorry to hear that, though I believe everything will work out for the best in the end..

Back