Hey i could use some opinions here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sw123

Hey everyone:

I'm starting a computer business where I will build PCs and sell them. I need some great combos for:

Small Form Factor PCs,
Home Office PCs
Gaming PCs
Multimedia PCs
Internet PCs

and the Extreme PC, which is better than the gaming PC.

Thanks guys,
sw123

Good luck with the business sw123! I did similar for about 2 years. Made some good dough but wound up drinking Malox like water from all the phone calls lol. Seems once you give folks a taste of stable/powerful PC's, they cant get enough!

I'll be more than happy to consult all of the above turn-key system layouts, but since this truly defines the entire business (i.e. creation of the product line), I'll do it for 5% royalty per system built. :D

lol, and thx sharkfood. I need some layouts for the different systems. Did I mention SFF pcs?

I would just look at some websites who sell entire systems and then use your computer knowledge to see what you can improve with minimal costs.'

Regards,

Korrupt

You can also surf NewEgg's public wish-lists and see which one's got the best user commentary and ratings.. plus if you read some of the comments, you'll see what many people have provided as reasoning why/why not certain system combinations get high/low marks.

I reccomend that before you start building these pc's, you know that you have a customer. Then once you have a customer, build around their needs, instead of just throwing stuff at them. You will be alot more succesful (at least i was) if you do it this way.

Thats what I plan to do, but I have no customers yet(*crickets chirping for 5 seconds*), so I just wanted to know if a SATA HDD will work fine on a SATA II port.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back