Hi Every one Asus A9250 video card issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know if this is the right area to post this request but im sure ill be directed to the right spot but in the mean time

I bought a new asus A9250 video card and its being a fu@*ing pain everytime i install the drivers that are for the card it crashes just as the logon screen comes on its working with the microsoft 9200 family and microsoft 9200 sec family drivers but the card isnt working properly when i drag the windows around they move so slowly i cant play even the most basic games can anyone please help me

Yes its under warranty

I only bought it a few weeks ago but im not sure thats what wrong with it like im using it right now but using the microsoft 9200 family drivers and it runs stable no crashes but just slow its only when i install the drivers it stuffs up

Try going to the ati web site and going through the driver update thing, chances are it will be a more up to date driver, if still no success contact your dealer or Asus.

The new drivers don't support the 92xx series. The latest driver that supports the 9250 is Catalyst v6.5 I think.

Driver Suite 6.11 dated Nov 05, 2006 is available. Catalyst 6.11, with Dispaly, Control Center, and MDM. Download at www.ati.com, then click on Radeon 9250 and you will be offered the Catalyst set.
Optional ATI drivers 9.14 dated May 24, 2006.
Previous Drivers 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4, 6.5

@raybay, Catalyst drivers v6.5 onwards do not support the 92xx series, inclusive of the 9250. What's the point of the info when they won't even install?

Sorry. ATI website reported they would. I don't have a similar machine here, but when that model number was entered, ATI gave that solution for the Radeon 9250

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back