Hi ? I need help for my computer !

Status
Not open for further replies.

neowing

Hi ? Everyone.
I am new in here.
I am not sure that you can understand my english because I am not good at it. My operation system is Windows XP. However, I have to solve my computer problems.
My problems are:

I have Roxio Easy CD Creator 5, and Avast! Anti Virus Progrems and one mystery problems in my computer. My problems are :

Roxio Easy CD Creator 5->Project Selector cannot open.

Avast! ->I cannot open log viewer

Mystery Problems -> When I shut down computer, rundll32.exe cannot shut down itself, therefore, I end rundll32.exe by myself. After that Roxio Easy CD Creator 5, and Avast!'s log viewer are show up and Shut down computer.

I was trying to delete or repair option in control panel but it failed.

Also I don't want to use restore!( If I restore entire program, I have to delete my precious BMP File, and Direct X, Windows updates. Of course, no time and I do not remember where I download BMP Files)

Please help me

Try uninstalling both of those programs and see if the problem goes away. If it does add one program back at a time and see which one is causing the fault.
Once you narrow it down a bit you can delve a little deeper into the cause.

Hi ? Again....
I was tried your method... But It cannot solve the problems.
I uninstalled both program and I shut down Windows XP, and computer said....

End Program- rundll32.exe
This program is not responding.
To return to Window~~~~~
End Now Cancel

And when I uninstalled Avast!, something was show up,

ashserv.exe- Application Error

The instruction at "ox77f58ddf" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "written".
Click on OK to terminate the program
OK

And I just remember that my computer attacked by virus before this happened. I didn't use Roxio Easy for month.
So, I think Virus cause that. I was trying to hit repair button but it said "Cannot Repair" so I deleted them. Therefore I want to know how can I back my lost file ? Such as

Sign of "Win32:Trojan-gen. {Other}" has been found in "C:\WINDOWS\System32\AdCache\Temp\CD_CLINT.DLL" file.
Sign of "Win32:Trojan-gen. {Other}" has been found in "C:\WINDOWS\System32\AdCache\Temp\CD_CLINT.DLL" file.
Sign of "Win32:Trojan-gen. {VC}" has been found in "C:\program files\websavingsfromebates\WebSavingsfromEbates1.exe" file.
Sign of "Win32:Trojan-gen. {Other}" has been found in "C:\Program Files\MyWay\myBar\1.bin\NPMYWAY.DLL" file.
Sign of "JS:ClassLoader-5" has been found in "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\SF77201X\nocheat[1].jar\Parser.class" file.
Sign of "Win32:Revop [Trj]" has been found in "C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\TEMPOR~1\Content.IE5\RV93J1CW\fon14006[1].exe" file.
Sign of "Win32:Revop [Trj]" has been found in "C:\WINDOWS\fon14006.exe" file.
Sign of "Win32:Revop [Trj]" has been found in "C:\Program Files\Internet Optimizer\sim\bdl14122.exe" file.
Sign of "Win32:NcaseSpy [Trj]" has been found in "C:\WINDOWS\qzexun.exe.tmp" file.
Sign of "Win32:NcaseSpy [Trj]" has been found in "C:\WINDOWS\nqh.exe.tmp" file.
Sign of "Win32:Revop [Trj]" has been found in "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CTABSTEN\bdl14122[1].exe" file.
Sign of "Win32:Revop [Trj]" has been found in "C:\Program Files\Internet Optimizer\sim\bdl14122.exe" file.
Sign of "Win32:NcaseSpy [Trj]" has been found in "C:\WINDOWS\ofwzsd.exe.tmp" file.
Sign of "Win32:Revop [Trj]" has been found in "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\T4WBPX49\bdl14122[1].exe" file.
Function setifaceUpdatePackages() has failed. Return code is 0x000004C7, dwRes is 000004C7.
Sign of "Win32:Revop [Trj]" has been found in "C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\bdl14173.exe" file.

Are they caused my window xp problem? If it caused my computer, could you tell me how to reinstall them, not using restore CD ?

And I forgot to mention that

Roxio -> Cannot open CreateCD50.exe which is project selector.

None of these files are worth restoring. There is a good chance that your system files got corrupted by the virus and/or you still have something on your computer.

You should do full virus and spyware scans, look over all suspicious things and reinstall all faulting applications.

A Windows format and reinstall would be the safest way to go. You can save your preciuos pictures to a CD or another partition to keep them.

I did full virus scan and there are many virus on my computer but it still have Rundll32.exe problem.
And you suggest me that I should use spyware, right ?
But I don't know which spyware program is good. Could you suggest it ? And If there are Windows XP Repair program, which one is good ? And I don't want to use Windows format or reinstall it because I don't know how to save Windows XP Updates(they are 30mb or more, I think) in CD-RW.
And I can't buy many CD-RW because I was using 20GB for all my download programs(BMP,Program,ETC).

Once again, I really don't want to Windows format or deleting my precious Files

Neowing.. after having several viruses, especially more than 1, it is a good idea to reinstall your operating system. While you have a virus, other programs can be installed which don't appear as as viruses, but really are (such as keyloggers and spam programs). These undetected viruses, of course, can reintroduce old viruses into your machine. To download and reinstall the Windows patches over dialup is painful, but it is a VERY good idea and will save you trouble in the long run.

If you CANNOT reinstall, I suggest using AVG to remove as many traces of the virus as you can. A second virus program may be a good idea to run.

If you have a windows CD, you can use a "repair installation" option off of the CD to repair windows XP. A quick google search will get you instructions. However, you will need to download the Microsoft patches again and install them.

In terms of a good spyware program, the generic recommendation is either Spyware Search and Destroy, or Adaware. I endorse both, and use them in combination often.

In terms of backing up your data, you likely will not need many CDR/CDRWs. The programs you have installed can be redownloaded or reinstalled. The data files that you have created are the only things taht really require installation to an alternate location.

Also, AFTER runnig virus scans, look into a friend's machine to use for data backup.. that might be the easiest way to ensure backup, but you must be able to assure your friend you will not infect them as well.

Hope this helps. btw- Welcome to Techspot!

Well thank you all who help me out !
Somehow my computer fix it self and I don't need to restore everything.(Thanks to PC Bug Doctor, and Registry Machanic or Something Luck....)
Now I have one more question.....
What is Bridge.dll ?
When I start up, computer said Bridge.dll is missing.
I didn't delete or didn't use ad-aware 6.0
Or whenever I find ad-aware's restore, I can't find Bridge.dll

Please somebody tell me what is Bridge.dll
and is that important ?

Or Can I get Bridge.dll in any internet sites ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back