Hi! I use internet a lot, I need to know why people can view my website and not me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this forum through search engine, the subject I read was very interresting, so I decided to register to participate. I was having some trouble with my website, because people could view it but not me. The problem is still there, I just hope that I 'll find a solution.

More information needed :D

What browser ? Is just your website you can`t see ? Any error messages ?

How did you make your web site ?

General solutions : Try different browser.Do antispyware scans.Redesign web site.

Errr?
Why they can view your website, and you cannot view the website?
or
Why they can view your website, but not you or your computer, or your info?

Viewing my website

What browser ? Is just your website you can`t see ? Any error messages ?

How did you make your web site ?

General solutions : Try different browser.Do antispyware scans.Redesign web site.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have used BT yahoo browser, internet explorer browser and firefox browser the problem is still the same.
the error message is: time out, server not responding or dns error.
The server is working as people can view my website, but I cannot view any website with the same IP than mine. In an other word, I cannot view any website that share the same IP address than mine.
The problem is not the design of the website because I have been using this website for other a year and I never had a problem like this. I have used a ready made script for this website and is working perfectly.

I have done a trace route but I don't know what to do with it to resolve the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back