Hi need help here. HJT and AVGAS included

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been having some problems with my com for the past few days. Tried to solve it myself but to no avail. hope someone can help out with this irritating virus i have been housing. thanks in advance

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

your system is infected with a variety of nasties, so let`s see if we can get you cleaned up.

Download the Pocket Killbox programme from HERE. Extract it but don`t run it yet.

You might want to copy and paste these instructions into a notepad file. Then you can have the file open in safe mode, so you can follow the instructions easier.

Turn off system restore.(XP/ME only) See how HERE.

Boot into safe mode, under your normal user name(NOT THE ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT). See how HERE.

In Windows Explorer, turn on "Show all files and folders, including hidden and system". See how HERE.

Go to add remove programmes in your control panel and uninstall anything to do with(if there).

P4P
Eset

Close control panel.

Open your task manager, by holding down the ctrl and alt keys and pressing the delete key.

Click on the processes tab and end process for(if there).

1.exe
5.exe
8.exe
iexpl0re.exe<Note the spelling

Close task manager.

Run HJT with no other programmes open(except notepad). Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://g.msn.com/0SEENSG/SAOS01?FORM=TOOLBR

R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - {982CB676-38F0-4D9A-BB72-D9371ABE876E} - (no file)

R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - {BAB1AC41-6FF7-4F2E-A04E-5C592CCFEA7D} - (no file)

O2 - BHO: CPub Object - {0CA51D02-7739-43EA-8D9A-1E8AD4327B03} - C:\Program Files\P4P\sodaie.dll (file missing)

O2 - BHO: CAdLogic Object - {11F09AFD-75AD-4E51-AB43-E09E9351CE16} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\CPUSH\cpush0.dll

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [zts2] C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\1.exe

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [mhs2] C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\5.exe

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [wlzs2] C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\8.exe

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ravtask] C:\Progra~1\Eset\iexpl0re.exe

O8 - Extra context menu item: Add to AMV Convert Tool... - C:\Program Files\MP3 Player Utilities 3.75\AMVConverter\grab.html

O8 - Extra context menu item: Add to Media Manager... - C:\Program Files\MP3 Player Utilities 3.75\MediaManager\grab.html

Click on the fix checked button.

Close HJT.

Locate and delete the following bold files and/or directories(if there).

C:\Progra~1\Eset<Delete the entire folder.
C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\8.exe
C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\5.exe
C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\1.exe
C:\Program Files\P4P<Delete the entire folder.

Delete all files in AVG Antispyware quarantine.

Run the killbox.exe file. When it loads type the full path to the file you would like to delete in the field and check the delete file on reboot button. press the Delete File button (looks like a red circle with a white X). It will prompt you to reboot, select no until you have finished inputting the files you want to delete, only then allow it to reboot and hopefully your files will now be deleted. If your computer doesn`t automatically restart, restart it manually.

These are the filepaths you need to enter into killbox.

C:\Program Files\Common Files\CPUSH\cpush0.dll
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\WeatherBug\MiniBugTransporter.dll

Once your system has rebooted, turn system restore back on and rehide your protected OS files.

Locate and delete the following bold files and/or directories(if there).

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\WeatherBug<Delete the entire folder.
C:\Program Files\Common Files\CPUSH<Delete the entire folder.

Post a fresh HJT log and let me know how your system is running.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of blindacolyte only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

hoo. finally i dun get to see 1.exe and stuff again. heres a HJT log after i followed your instructions. Please help check if my com is completely cleaned. thanks in advance again... you are really my saviour

Your HJT log looks clean.

Have HJT fix this entry, only if it doesn`t belong to your ISP.

O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{5A997E4B-F0C6-4A86-B1F9-B415A29787CF}: NameServer = 165.21.100.88 165.21.83.88

If you have any further virus/spyware problems, please post in this thread.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of blindacolyte only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back