Hiding Open Programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

skitzo_zac

Is there any way to hide an open program? specifically i am talking about BitLord because my little brother always closes and then my downloads take forever cos BitLord isnt open! So is there anyway to have it open but it doesnt show up in the system tray or as an open window?

if the icon is in the service tray and you want to hide it, right click on an empty space on the bottom bar, you should get a box with various options in i, select PROPERTIES you will then get TASK BAR AND MENU PROPERTIES, click the task bar tab, then select CUSTOMISE from there look for the bitlord icon and click on ALWAYS SHOW click the chevron and select from the drop box ALWAYS HIDE.

hope i haven't made it sound complicated, it is really very easy

tomrca those instructions were not hard at all to follow. whilest that does hide it sorta, it proved to be not enough as my bro seemed to find BitLord and close it still. can i hide it more? so it doesnt show up at all?

dazzer9535 "Why dont you set a screensaver to come on and then password protect it." whilest that may seem a good idea. i want the computer still accessable to people other than myself. and ne way im sure he would just turn off the comp and boot it up again if i did do that.

first, change the admin password
then give junior a limited access account.

now he can't close anything he did not start :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back