High cpu temp, low voltage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I hope you can provide some answers or at least point me in the right direction. I have 2 software programs running and this is what they are telling me.
show.php

Now besides the high cpu temp and low voltage readings, I get sporadic "windows explorer" crashes. Yet, I'm still able to capture my television shows, burn dvd's, and play madden and tiger woods gold. I thought it might the thermal paste, so I bought some and applied it with no change. The temp stays at 113 or 114 Celsius. If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to share.

i really don't see any temp in that screenshot...but it must be a wrong reading by de software
Look at the temperatures within bios.

Sorry, in the lower right corner, underneath all the bittorrents ;0, there is a red 113 coming from motherboard monitor 5. I tried to checked the bios but there was no cpu readings. Thanks anyway

rage6839 said:
Hello everyone, I hope you can provide some answers or at least point me in the right direction. I have 2 software programs running and this is what they are telling me.
show.php

Now besides the high cpu temp and low voltage readings, I get sporadic "windows explorer" crashes. Yet, I'm still able to capture my television shows, burn dvd's, and play madden and tiger woods gold. I thought it might the thermal paste, so I bought some and applied it with no change. The temp stays at 113 or 114 Celsius. If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to share.
to convert to celsius its 114 -32=82
82/1.8 is about 45C? i dont think that is very high
check that your temp program is measuring in celcius not farenheit...by the looks of it its speedfan..

i dont think its possible

either your monitoring software has gone wrong or theres something wrong with your motherboard temperatrues..check your bios
also if it was running over 100C then your system would have shutdown, it be inoperatable

It CAN`T be over 100ºC. Your PC would shutdown instantly. And the CPU would be dead in less than 1 week :hotbounce :hotbounce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back