High-end 5.1 surround system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Toddy

SInce I just upgraded my Sound Blaster Audigy 2, I have decided to upgrade my cheap Camridge Soundworks 4.1 surround speakers (which are actually pretty good for the price) to something a little more high end. So I've done a bit of research, and decided that I want to eventually shell out the cash for the Logitech Z-680 speakers system (going for about $280 on pricewatch - which isn't bad since you get the speakers, remote, and the decoder). So is this a good system? All the reviews I've read of it say it's better than the Klipsch system (I have a friend who just shelled out $400 for the Klipsch and I don't think his system included a decoder).

Yeah dude - the Logitech Z680's are awesome.

Although you may want to check out this page for them. $250 + shipping :D

Other options includes the lastest oferring from Creative, Cambrigde Megaworks 550D THX, a revised edition of the previous 510D model.

Yeah, after shipping it's a couple bucks more than pricewatch's listing ($281 - after shipping). Anywho, it'll probably be cheaper by the time I have money to buy them (I'm kinda broke right now), in a couple months probably.

Yeah...by the time you have enough cash, the price propably would have drop significantly, who knows there might be a launch of a new rival product might even help to force Logitech to get their prices down:)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back