High level of Seagate 2.5" SATA drives failing

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

logan_657

I am receiving about two of these drives daily. (Momentus 5400.2)

Without exception, they are manufactured in China, and have firmware 7.01. Also, they are all out of Mac computers.

Is anyone else coming across these? Has anyone successfully managed to repair one?

This is the same problem I’ve faced and I’ve sent the drives to a lab called <removed>.
They solved my problem. Now its working fine. I even got my lost data. If you are failed get your drive repaired any where then why don’t you go recovery labs. I don’t know much about other companies or labs but since I’ve been to <removed>, I would say it is reasonably economical and justifiable considering the unsurpassed level of expertise, customized solution, and quality of support and guaranty provided.

Removed the lab name because this loser is pimping that data recovery service, with the help of logan, both from the same IP. See my final post in the thread for slightly more details. Probably wouldn't have even payed attention if it weren't for that last line that was so lame I almost puked.

Thread Closed. More advanced SPAMming technique than normally seen around here. Check out this thread to see.

Oh, also, both Logan and Kevin are posting from the same IP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back