Hij log JS/Downloader.agent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as Attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Also, let me know the results of the Panda Antirootkit scan.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of LMoToma only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

JS/downloader.agent

I did all your steps and intalled all of those programs you sad. But AVG antivirus allways find that JS/downloader.agent
Please help?

If you did all the steps, then why haven`t you attached all the requested log files and the results of the Antirootkit scan?

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of LMoToma only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

If you dont post the requested logs, then how can you expect us to be able to help??

JS/Downloader.agent

After i did all of the scans, i uninstaled some of games and programs that i do not use. And i think that's how i get rid of the virus, but i appreciate you help. Probably files that where infected where from that game or program that i uninstaled. So no problem whit the agent :D

Thanks!

Ok, have it your way, but I must tell you that without seeing the requested log files, there`s no way we can say whether your system is really clean.

A lack of symptoms is no guarantee that your system is malware free.

JS/Downloader.agent

When i scan with antiroot kit, i cant figure it out how to make a log file?
I would like to send it.

Thanks!

I don`t think the programme produces a log file.

If it finds anything, maybe you can post a screen shot.

But antiroot pavarak does not find anything. It seams that my system is ok now. I did all the steps again and, it did not find anything wrong.
So once again thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back