Hijack Log help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

mephisto_007

Help with spyware/virus

-I can't seem to open any webpages at all (unless i try to scan spyware-adware first).
- I can play Diablo (battle.net)
- I can ping (not 100% reply) to any websites but cannot access
- I also notice when i type www.google.com, the result seem to change www.google.com.org ???? WTF???
- How can i fix this, i am hoping when clicking the post button, it will actually work...

Sounds like your system has been hijacked.

Go HERE and follow the instructions carefully. Print them out if you can.

Once you have done that go HERE for instructions on how to post your Hijackthis log.

Regards Howard :) :)

Just as a postscript;
I read at Zdnet.com , that mistyping some URLS ( including Google) cantake you to a Web site that can attack your system.
These people are relentless !!!!

-How can I prevent this to happen in the future?
-I've notice some computer in my network also causing this, does it spreadable through network?

Attachments

• hijackthis.txt
    6.7 KB · Views: 6
What is your problem?

Are these IP-addresses the DNS-servers from your ISP?
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{543E1E48-8788-4C38-8EDE-236EDA839A71}: NameServer = 203.223.46.6,203.223.35.5
O17 - HKLM\System\CS1\Services\Tcpip\..\{543E1E48-8788-4C38-8EDE-236EDA839A71}: NameServer = 203.223.46.6,203.223.35.5

Questionable program are DreamKeys and Azureus. Do you really trust them?

Otherwise I don't see anything problematic in your HJT-log.

realblackstuff said:
What is your problem?

Are these IP-addresses the DNS-servers from your ISP?
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{543E1E48-8788-4C38-8EDE-236EDA839A71}: NameServer = 203.223.46.6,203.223.35.5
O17 - HKLM\System\CS1\Services\Tcpip\..\{543E1E48-8788-4C38-8EDE-236EDA839A71}: NameServer = 203.223.46.6,203.223.35.5

Questionable program are DreamKeys and Azureus. Do you really trust them?

Otherwise I don't see anything problematic in your HJT-log.

Yes those IP-addresses above are DNS-Servers from ISP, although DreamKeys i have been using for awhile but Azureus only afew months... From what you say both of this software are related to my current problem?

You still have not told us what your problem is...

Dreamkeys is a shortcut-program that could be legit, and Azureus is for bittorrent downloading, no idea what's hidden in there, if anything.

realblackstuff said:
You still have not told us what your problem is...

Dreamkeys is a shortcut-program that could be legit, and Azureus is for bittorrent downloading, no idea what's hidden in there, if anything.

Sorry i totally forgot about this, cuz i had post my problem recently on other thread... It was written as below

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-I can't seem to open any webpages at all (unless i try to scan spyware-adware first).
- I can play Diablo (battle.net, required internet)
- I can ping (not 100% reply) to any websites but cannot access
- I also notice when i type www.google.com, the result seem to change www.google.com.org

Although i am not too sure why my other computer on the network seem to act strange as my computer too? can it spread through across the network even though we do not share any files except printer?

I merged the 2 threads, please do NOT start another thread about the same problem!

The problem is not to be found in your HJT-log.
Check your IE security-settings, and stop using IE altogether anyway.
You may need to re-install IE.

Go to www.getfirefox.com and install/use Firefox from now on.

realblackstuff said:
I merged the 2 threads, please do NOT start another thread about the same problem!

The problem is not to be found in your HJT-log.
Check your IE security-settings, and stop using IE altogether anyway.
You may need to re-install IE.

Go to www.getfirefox.com and install/use Firefox from now on.

Sorry i might sound like an ***** but how do i manage to re-install IE if it doesn't show on "Add or Remove Programs" nor "uninstall application" ?

Edit: By the way thank you all for your aid, i appreciated that

I also cannot get my computer right????

If someone could help me it would be great because i have no clue what else to do....I have ran adaware, spybot, and AVG and finally i decided to run hijack this and this is what it found:
Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back