Hijack This Log, (Add or Remove Programs Missing Remove/Change Button)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maniac_lonestar

Also the Hijack is rename to Analyze.exe instead of Analyze.exe.exe
Or is it the other way around? I think we should change the instructions to make it less confusing for *****s like me.

Hi,

No worries, you did right.

Have HijackThis fix these entries:
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: IECatcher Class - {0682E46A-7040-4049-A6FD-0BCFBC673AD8} - C:\Program Files\FlashDownloader\IntQd.dll

With regards to your add/remove program list, is it just one entry or are there other entries which are missing the button? Also, are those programs previously uninstalled by you?

You can try using the tools tab on CCleaner to add/remove programs, or delete inactive entries from the list.

Regards,
Your friendly momok =)

This thread is for the use of maniac_lonestar only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

momok said:
Hi,

No worries, you did right.

Have HijackThis fix these entries:
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: IECatcher Class - {0682E46A-7040-4049-A6FD-0BCFBC673AD8} - C:\Program Files\FlashDownloader\IntQd.dll

With regards to your add/remove program list, is it just one entry or are there other entries which are missing the button? Also, are those programs previously uninstalled by you?

You can try using the tools tab on CCleaner to add/remove programs, or delete inactive entries from the list.

Regards,
Your friendly momok =)

This thread is for the use of maniac_lonestar only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

All entries are missing the button.
This happened when I installed and uninstalled Yahoo Messenger.
It seems that unknown programs pop up, and I'm sure its a ware.

But here are is more information:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070622043820AAm6uXR
http://sg.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070629171151AArZcTY

Basically, the programs mentioned in the link are the ones I see and even the descriptions are exactly like mines.

I also have the Yahoo Toolbar after installing the damn Yahoo Mesenger, I told the installer not to install toolbar on firefox. But it did anyways, after I installed and used Yahoo Messenger, I uninstalled the toolbar and the yahoo other stuff. Then I finally uninstalled the messenger, but the toolbar is still here. I even used Ccleaner to remove it and it reappears. I also used avg antispyware and removed the damn thing, it popped up again. When scanning with AVG tho, it is obvious that I still have those annoying cookies spyware, that reappear even after quaratine and deletion.

Hi,

I will be going overseas for now; kitty500cat should be ableto help you with this. Post a combofix log (download from my signature) and he will be able to work on that.

Regards,
Your friendly momok =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back