hijack this log for inspection

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many more times are you going to bring this up?
There's nothing wrong with your log other than cosmetics:
O18 - Protocol: msnim - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - "C:\PROGRA~1\MSNMES~1\msgrapp.dll" (file missing)

Stop using any Messenger, whether from M$, AIM, ICQ, Yahoo or whomever. They are prime infection candidates.
Uninstall any toolbars, incl. Google and Yahoo. Who needs them anyway?

unfortunately i have not had any response via e-mail to say that it had been inspected, no is there a reply to verify it had been looked at. otherwise you wouldn't have been looking at it again. if it was my error i would apologise

RealBlackStuff said:
Post your HJT-log here anyway (as an attachment)

To remove:
If a user wishes to remove XoftSpy, it is very simple to do. Just go to the start menu -> all programs -> xoftspy -> uninstall xoftspy. Alternatively, just go to Add/Remove programs in the control panel. Select Remove and in a few moments it’s done.

XoftSpy is a piece of crap IMHO
Also see http://www.adwarereport.com/mt/archives/000014.html

same forum, 'Xosftspy', no response from anyone on the state of hijack this, therefore i posted it again as 'hijack this for inspection'.

thats where the mis-understanding began. i was expecting an OK or a delete instructions

well i have scanned with five programmes, even used byte scans in the hope to remove this IBIS\Hunt Toolbar that Xoftspy claimed that it found, you found nothing nor did any of the programmes i used.
definately a rogue programme .

despite the mis-understanding RBS, thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back