hijack this log ,help please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello ilponn and welcome to tecshspot. first you will need to change this: D:\Documents and Settings\andrew\Desktop\HiJackThis.exe .
to D:\prog files\hijackthis\analyser v_2.exe.
on quick inspection its looks ok, but please go to https://www.techspot.com/community/...lware-removal-preliminary-instructions.58138/ and follow all the instructions exactly. after which, post all required logs such as avg,combo,vundo and hjt. be sure to chang the name of hijack this and place it within its own folder in programme files or docs. eg, C:/prog files/hijackthis/analysethis v_2.exe.

please post your logs as attachments and not a copy and paste. to do this go to additional options ,attach files and select manage attachments. these are located below the reply box

this thread is for the use of ILPONN only, if you have similar problems, please start a new thread in security and the web forum

hi thanks for your speedy reply ,

i use

malware trojans and spyware i use SpywareDetector .

i use for anti virus Eset nod 32

and firewall i use the kerio free ware firewall

ill get logs from nod32 and firewall asap

thanks again

your log looks clean, although you might want to stop skype via 'msconfig' and free up some memory

thanks a lot :) ive had stop error messages in blue screen when ive been booting up before i reach windows .

any idea ???

here is my dxdiag log

and which tab do i look at for skype via msconfig

thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back