Hijack this report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, I followed your instructions as seen here https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic50981.html and have run hijack this report and attached it to this forum.

I had an annoying pop up regarding spware saying Warning! Spyware may have affected this computer.

Would someone be able to tell me if I'm in the clear? Many thanks for all your amazing help and advice from this website. You may have saved my skin!

Hello and welcome to TechSpot.

Your HijackThis log appears to be clean. However, I cannot guarantee that since you're using an outdated version of HijackThis and you haven't renamed HijackThis.exe.

Please go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all of the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HijackThis, ComboFix, and AVG Anti-Spyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards :)

This thread is for the use of nickmanl only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our Security and the Web forum.

Hello, nickmanl, and welcome to Techspot :wave:

Please take a look at the following threads to make your experience here as enjoyable as possible :)

Message for all newcomers

Guide to making a good post/thread

The Techspot FAQ

If you could take a minute to fill in some of your profile information that would be helpful to all members of the forum :)
Knowing someone's location in the world can be extremely helpful, even if you just put a country.

Also remember to post any problems or questions that you have in the appropriate forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back