Hijacked again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladydenver

Need help deciphering! And I've somehow got spy sheriff who won't go away, can't remove him, he's on my desk top, everywhere!

I do own SpyDoctor but it shuts my system down any time it tries to make a registry backup.

Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• hijackthis1202.txt
    6.4 KB · Views: 6
When you clear this crap up, promise yourself that you'll use mozilla firefox as your default broswer from now on.

I'm just going to go ahead and attach my tried-and-true hail mary instructions, they have brought back many a pc.

Attachments

• cleanPC.txt
    2.3 KB · Views: 12
Trying!

Thanks so much for your input. I've downloaded your instructions but am having hard time keeping the system going. It either freezes forever on the blue screen (windows is starting up) then takes me approxiamtely 10 tries to get it to re-install windows from the cd (only 50% of the time can I get the cd to come up and 25% I can get into safe mode, the rest of the time it just freezes.) Finally, when I get to Ewido and it finds something and prompts to remove it, the dreaded memory dump screen pops up and I have to redo all the above!! Takes hours.

Of course I have not followed your instructions before and will do so now (providing I can get on long enough and cleanly enough to download these other items...)

My fingers are crossed will repost with either a fix or the demise of the system!

Thanks again,

Ida

Still crashing

Hey zephead,

Followed your instructions and cleaned out the old man's pc wonderfully!! As for mine...I downloaded everything and followed instructions to the letter. Couple of problems-

1. After logged into safemode under administrator, the computer would freeze up for hours whenver I clicked on anything, so I went back in under myself and I got rid of 41 viruses!!! and 212 ad-aware crap things! And everything worked fine.

2 Until I get to Ewido. The second it finds something and that window pops up? Before I get a chance to do anything- BAM- blue screen memory dump. So I will try to adjust settings and if that does not work I will try Trojan Hunter which was recommended by the MajorGeeks website or someone.

Either way I am WAAAAAAAAAAAy ahead of the game, so thanks much!!

ladydenver

Registry infected

Hey,

Anything I do in Ewido concerning registry shuts me down to the blue screen. I have "Registry Fix" and the second that one opens I get shut down, blue screen again.

Any ideas? Anyone? I'm not afraid to go into the registry to fix it, just don't know what or where I am lookinhg for this SOB!

Thanks

New Hijack log

I've tried everything I can think of to get those viruses out of the registry but it keeps shutting me down.

Here's the new log after doing everything that zephead posted. (Except for ewido registry scan)

if the machine keeps giving you a BSOD, you'll be forced to reformat. a repair installation is also an option, but a full reformat is the only way to get the machine 100% clean.

still troubled

zephead,

I figured it would come to that. I'm finally back on-line under regular mode and am able to download, so will try a few things before going that route.

Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back