Hijackthis log file

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently seem to have been infected with CoolWebSearch and who knows what else. I'll spare the horrific detials of this past day.
Everything seems to be okay now, I just want to make sure that all traces of the infection are gone. I've attached the Hijack this log.

I also wanted to ask which programs I should keep.
I have Trend Micro PC-Chillin, I'm contemplating paying for Ewido and leaving SpyBot S&D. Is there anything else I should keep?

Thanks for all the help!
Jane

You need to have a read of this - If your system is infected. Read this before deciding whether to CLEAN or REFORMAT.

Then if you should wish to proceed with cleaning your system you need to go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, Combofix, and AVG Antispyware logs as ATTACHMENTS into this thread, only after doing the above.

This thread is for the use of JanieV only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Post all the requested log files, then we can help you.

Don`t forget to let us know the results of the Panda Antirootkit scan.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of JanieV only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back