Hijackthis log, please check?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darrenbilly

Hi my laptop has been ok lately but i was wondering if someone could please check this hjt log, thanks. Sorry if it is in the wrong place

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

You`re running an outdated version of HJT. See this thread HERE and post a fresh HJT log as an attachment into this thread.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of Darrenbilly only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

:d

Howard that is great news, thanks very much. I also carried out a bitdefender scan yesternight. found three viruses but got rid of, is that a good program to use? I'm on vista so i can not carry out a Norton one.

Yes, Bitdefender is ok mate.

I`m glad you can`t run Norton cause it sucks big time lol.

It might be worth your while reading this thread HERE and seeing if anything turns up.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of Darrenbilly only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

:eek:

This forum much better and more friendly than cybertech! Thanks a million! Shoot one last thing, when i click start - control panel, it freezes and says windows has stopped responding, please help?

Mmm, that`s definitely a good reason to follow the instructions in the link I gave you.

It might turn out to be more of a software problem, but it won`t hurt to check.

Sorry

Sorry to be a pain and post a second hjt for the same laptop but it is on a different user. Also could you tell me how you search the logs, what you look for? I could do my own! Thanks a million

View attachment 22141

:p

Again thats great news, thanks, do you know how i can find out how to read hjt logs so i know see problems for myself, thanks

There`s plenty of HJT tutorials on the net. However, spotting something nasty in a HJT log is not the same as being able to get rid of it.

There is the MRU(malware removal university, where you could learn all aspects of malware removal, but I warn you, it is rather involved and not for the faint hearted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back