Hijackthis Log, Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! This is the hijack log from my work computer. AVG is telling me i have a trojan downloader, but of course it doesn't get rid of it, lol. I've tried everything i know and it's stumping me. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks ;)

Edit: Woo, upload worked... >.<

Hello wickedisis and welcome to TechSpot.

It appears that your computer has been infected with the Vundo trojan and the PurityScan/ClickSpring adware.

Please go and read the Viruses/spyware/malware preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly (including the ones concerning HijackThis, as the version you're using is out of date).

Post fresh HijackThis, ComboFix, and AVG Anti-Spyware logs as attachments, only after doing the above.

Please post the results of the Panda Anti-rootkit scan as well.

Regards :)

This thread is for the use of wickedisis only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our Security and the Web forum.

Well, that all seems to have worked. I hadn't done it all yesterday since the work day was done (And i'm not staying late fixing a comp that isn't mine XD). Hopefully it stays gone. Thanks for all the help =)

How do you know you got rid of it? If you post your logs they will look through them and tell you for sure, there may be additional steps to make sure you get rid of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back