hijackthis log

Status
Not open for further replies.
That system is heavily infected with trojans etc.

Go and read this thread HERE and decide what you want to do.

If after reading the above, you decide you want to clean the system, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of Zurles only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Your HJT log appears to be clean.

However, I can see from your HJT log, you have used msconfig to make changes. I need to see a fresh HJT log with whatever would normally run on startup. This is to make sure there`s nothing nasty in your startup.

Click start/run and type msconfig into the run box and press the enter key. Click the startup tab and click the enable all button. Click apply/ok.

You will be prompted to restart your computer. Select exit without restart.

Post a fresh HJT log as well as an AVG Antispyware log.

This thread is for the use of Zurles only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

It was all checked, this log is from my other computer, anything wrong with this one?

Attachments

• hijackthis.txt
    3.1 KB · Views: 5
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Your HJT log is clean. However, you might want to remove this programme if you don`t use it, as it can be targeted by malware.

WinPcap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back