Hitman Blood Money Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i bought the Limited Edition of Bioshock the day it came out (Xbox 360) and with a few extra dollars i bought hitman blood money (it was pretty cheap, more expensive for the 360 though). I checked the system requirements on that system requirements lab website and i was a little bit of a notch below recommended. Well i have the latest patch and the latest drivers for my card and even at all settings lowest possible. I'm averaging 6 FPS on the main menu.

Is there anything that could help with this problem.

I know i run a crappy rig, i'm building a new one as i write this but heres my PC basics:

2.6 GHZ Single Core
128 MB Nvidia Geforce FX 5200
768 MB of RAM
Windows XP

The Main reason is because your videocard is outdated ( I have a 7600gt AGP and it still runs sluggishly because I have 512mb RAM :( ), it can't play on the newer games like Hitman Blood Money or anything, the systemreqlabs probably said you passed because of your RAM being almost 1gig, what bus slot do you have for your computer?

If it's PCI-E / AGP you could buy a really nice videocard for cheap on Newegg ( if you live in the US ) for around $150 that will run Hitman Blood Money :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back