HJT and Other Logs Need Reviewing, Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJediSlayer

Hello, I recently completed scanning of my system and have several files I wish to be looked at, please. Thank-you for your time!

Oh, and the Pavark report came back clean. There wasn't anything to put down for the antiroot

It appears you`re not running any antivirus or firewall software. This is a huge security risk. I advise you to download and install an antivirus and firewall programme as per step2 of the instructions in this thread HERE. Then, run a full system scan.

The malware that was on your system, now appears to have gone.

Run HJT with no other programmes open(except notepad). Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)

O2 - BHO: FlashGet GetFlash Class - {F156768E-81EF-470C-9057-481BA8380DBA} - C:\Program Files\FlashGet\getflash.dll

O4 - Startup: StartupFaster

O4 - Global Startup: StartupFaster

O8 - Extra context menu item: &Download All with FlashGet - C:\Program Files\FlashGet\jc_all.htm

O8 - Extra context menu item: &Download with FlashGet - C:\Program Files\FlashGet\jc_link.htm

O9 - Extra button: FlashGet - {D6E814A0-E0C5-11d4-8D29-0050BA6940E3} - C:\Program Files\FlashGet\FlashGet.exe

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: FlashGet - {D6E814A0-E0C5-11d4-8D29-0050BA6940E3} - C:\Program Files\FlashGet\FlashGet.exe

O16 - DPF: {01010200-5E80-11D8-9E86-0007E96C65AE} (SupportSoft Installer) - http://supportcenter.rr.com/sdccommon/download/tgctlins.cab

O16 - DPF: {01010E00-5E80-11D8-9E86-0007E96C65AE} (SupportSoft SmartIssue) - http://supportcenter.rr.com/sdccommon/download/tgctlsi.cab

Click on the fix checked button.

Close HJT and reboot your system.

Post a fresh HJT log.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of TheJediSlayer only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Your HJT log is clean.

Turn off system restore.(XP/ME only) See how HERE.

Now, turn system restore back on. This will have deleted all your old restore points and any nasties that are in them. It will also have created a new, clean restore point.

If you have any further virus/spyware problems, please post in this thread.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of TheJediSlayer only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back