hjt log and a problem uninstalling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I am trying to install f secure onto my computer. I keep on getting prompted with the message that trend micro pc-cillin 2005 is still installed on my computer. So next I go to the add/remove and unistall the program right. Well nope the status bar makes it half way and stops, it prompts me with a screen that says fatal error during uninstallation. Well then I went to trends support site and found how to manually uninstall. The only problem is that i cannot open regedit in run or in my windows folder. It prompts up with a scrambled 5 lines and then disappears. I know that my computer has some serious problems. I am also unable to open taskmanager from the keyboard or the taskbar. I did the f-secure online scan and it came up with a number of 27 infected files. I saved the listing so if those are needed i have them. I also put my hjt log in .txt so i will attach it. My main goal is to get f-secure downloaded and start letting it clean the computer. I have the security suite provided through charter communications. Anyway all help would be so much greatly appreciated.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Your system is infected with all sorts of crap.

Go HERE and follow the instructions exactly.

Post a fresh HJT log into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back