HJT log assistance needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

itaosl

C:\Program Files\Apoint\Apntex.exe

just a last thing
C:\Program Files\Apoint\Apntex.exe, does anyone knows what is it?

Well thank you! All members should at least list their countries. It helps us know what repair options and hardware/software buys are available in particular areas of the World. With all the location omissions here, are you all ashamed of where you live?

Are you in control of your start up programs now? And how is your CPU usage now?

I usually don't realise this info in the forums...anyway!
Well yes I am.I don't know what's going wrong!
I have an average of CPU usage of 17-24% and some times it goes up to 70%.And that is right after formatting which worries me!!!
I will post a fresh hijack file tomorrow.

When you are in your Public Profile, Additional Information, select edit and enter your location information there. You don't have to put more than your country or city, or anything else. Your computer hardware would be nice too.

Good luck with the hi-jack log

high jack after formatting

This is my high jack after formatting with the addition of some programs.The problem is described as above.
Thanks in advance for your time and any advise

analyse.exe after formating

I have described the situation in my previous post, so what do you think about this HijackThis file?It is obtained after formatting and installing some programs
I have described the situation in my previous post

I see a symantec program, Kapersky, Stopzilla, spyware detector... What is the Symantec program? Too many of these type of programs is not wise. Especially with ANY Symantec/Norton program installed!

Actually I have unistalled ALL Symantec programs.I just late running Kasperky internet security as well as StopZilla and Spyware detector since I didn't face problems of compatibility previously. Check here the fresh HijackThis file

Run this Symantec/Norton removal tool.

Run HJT with no other programmes open(except notepad). Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

O4 - Startup: ?p?spasµa ?????? ?a? ??????s? ??a t? OneNote 2007.lnk

O16 - DPF: {FFBB3F3B-0A5A-4106-BE53-DFE1E2340CB1} (DownloadManager Control) - http://dlm.tools.akamai.com/dlmanager/versions/activex/dlm-activex-2.2.1.6.cab

Click on the fix checked button.

Close HJT and reboot your system.

Other than the above, your HJT log is clean.

In my opinion, you have far too much stuff running on your system.

Go and read this thread HERE. It`ll show you how to speed up your system.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back