HJT Log attached. Help us techspot guru-kenobi, you are our only hope...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy, I just ran HiJack This and attached is the .txt log as recommended by Spike. I ran ad-aware, spybot search and destroy and spy sweeper. Only ad-aware seems to find anything, but the same popups keep coming back after each scan. I am not sure of what programs to fix/remove as we are not that computer savvy.

If I hear "Congratulations, you have been selected..." one more time, I am going to toss the computer out the window.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give us.

Dale & Chris

Please follow the instructions in the sticky thread at the top of the forum, with the title Follow these instructions BEFORE posting your HJT log.

Only THEN please post your HJT log as a .TXT attachment, as per the instructions in that thread.

The instructions need to be completed in full, and it's quite clear that they haven't been, if for no other reason then because there is no Ewido report attached, and you still have 016 entries in your HJT, implying that you didn't follow either step 2, step 3 or step 4 (the main part of the instructions).

Please complete these steps, and we will take a look.

Here are my .txt files...

I hope that this does the trick. Can someone please check out the .txt files to make sure I got all the bad guys?

Thanks!

Dale.Chris

Attachments

• hijackthis.txt
    7.9 KB · Views: 5
Thanks Spike

Thanks for all your help! I am glad there are people out there like yourself to help out us "little" guys. I should learn to become more computer savvy...until then, if you need a ringer for your softball team...lol!

Woo Hoo!

Dale.Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back