HJT Log (Help needed to stop web pages opening)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stealth_GFX

Hi,

My PC is only a few days old and already I've been bombarded with viruses of all kinds. I've done all I can to clean these viruses off my system and now I'm pulling my hair out trying to stop random web pages opening in my browser.

I have followed the instructions from this site. Please can you look at the logs and, hopefully, put me out of my misery.

AVG Scan Logs and HJT log.

Many thanks,
Merry Christmas,

Stealth_GFX

Ok - I think i may have solved my problem.
I ran all the antivirus, antispyware etc that was recommended by Techspot prior to my original post and still I was left with adware, trojans etc on my pc.
Then I came across SUPERAntiSpyware. I installed it and ran it.... it found another 956 items (including adware, trojans etc). My problem is fixed! :)

If you would like to post a fresh HJT log i will be able to tell if your cure was %100 sucessful or not.

This thread is for the use of Stealth_GFX only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

You do have some entries that need to be fixed (nothing too serious tho). I'm off to bed in a mo but i will post insructions on what needs to be done when i wake up!!

This thread is for the use of Stealth_GFX only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Run HJT with no other programmes open. Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {3FD6B99C-A275-46ea-8FD1-3D63986E51E4} - (no file
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {97A18400-53BF-4B2D-AE22-97E480B946D5} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {C1B4DEC2-2623-438e-9CA2-C9043AB28508} - (no file)
O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {C1B4DEC2-2623-438e-9CA2-C9043AB28508} - (no file)
O18 - Filter: application/x-internet-signup - {A173B69A-1F9B-4823-9FDA-412F641E65D6} - C:\Program Files\Tiscali\Tiscali Internet\dlls\tiscalifilter.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: winzlo32 - winzlo32.dll (file missing)

Click on the fix checked button.

Close HJT.

I apologise for not getting back to you erlier but i have been somewhat busy.

No need to apologise. I'm very grateful for your help.
Thanks for getting back to me on this. I'm now 100% fixed and very happy. :)

Im glad i could be of assistance.:)

Things have been a bit hetic! And to top it all off i accidently dropped my hamster called Kryten and he got badly injured from the fall!
As you can imagine i am somewhat worried about him!

awww!... I hope Kryten makes a full recovery, poor lil' thing. Keep him warm and give him plenty of 'TLC'. Let me know how he gets on.

Thank you once again for your help.
Merry Christmas,

David

No problem at all:)

Thanx, i have been keeping an eye on him and he is beginning to show signs of improvement, apart from being grumpy from where i keep waking him up to check him that is lol.

A merry christmas right back atcha and I hope your pc gives you no more grief:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back