hjt log: please evaluate

Status
Not open for further replies.
was having trouble with task manager and b.exe, ran avg in safe mode,with sys restore turned off,ran ccleaner,ran sarch and distory,rebooted and renamed hjt ,ran hjt in safe mode . i ended up freeing up 5 g of space in drive thanks to AVG
please look at my freash log

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Your HJT log is clean.

However, I`d like to see a HJT log from normal mode.

I`d also like to see an AVG Antispyware log. Instructions for obtaining, installing and running AVG Antispyware, can be found HERE.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of markdon only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

hjt log as requsted

ok, did what you asked,sorry could not make a avg log .i ran avg in normal mode and it found 2000 more infected files so i deleted them ,also deleted the folder it found they in. ran it again and it found nothing. my system is working so much better ,faster and in all 8 g more of free space.anyway here is the hjt log i done in normal mode, thank you for all your help ,mark

Open your task manager, by holding down the ctrl and alt keys and pressing the delete key.

Click on the processes tab and end process for(if there).

utility.exe

Close task manager.

Locate and delete the following bold files and/or directories(if there).

C:\WINDOWS\utility.exe

Reboot your system.

Other than the above, your system looks clean. However, I still need to see an AVG Antispyware log.

The reason you can`t post an AVG Antispyware log is you haven`t installed it. The programme I`m speaking of has nothing to do with AVG free antivirus. You can get AVG antispyware HERE. Instructions for it`s use etc are available HERE.

Post an AVG Antispyware log.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of markdon only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back