HJT log!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeParadoX

I been having some weird problems with my computer lately ( see here: https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic84638.html ) and wanted to see if I have any bad processes or something running, I scaned with all my antivirus / antispyware programes and found nothing.

Could you also tell me which stuff to delete for crap that isnt needed? Like Yahoo Toolbars or something

Attachments

• hijackthis11132323213.txt
    4.3 KB · Views: 9
Hey howard does my HJT log look smaller then other logs? Because mine is like 12 lines and other people have like 20000 :haha:

Also was there anything not needed like a Yahoo Toolbar or something?

You can fix all the entries below if you want.

All R0/02/03 entries.

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Steam] "C:\Program Files\Steam\Steam.exe" -silent(can be started manually)

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Fraps] C:\FRAPS\FRAPS.EXE(optional)

All 08/09 entries.

All 016/018 entries.

Click start/run and type services.msc into the run box and press the enter key.

When the window appears, maximise it. Double click on the following services(if there) and select stop if they are running. Set the startup type to disabled. Click apply/ok for each service you disable.

AVG Antispyware guard.
NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc)

Close the services window.

That`s about it mate.

Regards Howard :)

Ok well I deleted all you said, now my log is even smaller! :haha:

Can I delete this?

O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\Ati2evxx.exe (file missing)

I don't use ATI videocards any more, and the file is missing anyways :D

Also what was weird, is befor I had a AOL related file and I never used AOL on this computer :suspiciou

Yes, you can disable the Ati HotKey Poller via services with no problems.
I don`t know why you had an AOL file on your system since you`ve never used AOL. Strange, but probably nothing to worry about.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back