HJT Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually scan my computer with AVG and Spybot every couple days and havn't had a major problem until recently. My Steam account, World of Warcraft account and 2 email addresses were all compromised and hijacked. I downloaded avast antivirus and ad-aware and did full scans with all 4 and did not find much in the way of keyloggers.

If anyone has a minute to browse my log I would greatly appreciate it, thanks it advance :).

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

I can`t see nything nasty in your HJT log. However, you have not renamed HijackThis.exe to Analyze.exe as per these instructions.

Also, you`re running two antivirus programmes. This is not recommended, will slow your system down and can cause serious conflicts. I suggest you uninstall one antivirus programme.

Once you`ve done that, please do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Also, let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of sheeptoast only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Okay sorry about my first post. I hope this follows all of the guidelines, I went through and did each of the steps.

Edit: When I did this Combofix download was down, hence I don't have the log.

Both those log files are clean.

However, you didn`t post a Combofix log as requested. Please do so in your next reply.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of sheeptoast only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Everything looks fine there as well.

I don`t think your problem is malware related. Unfortunately, I don`t have any suggestions that may help either.

Maybe you should open a new thread in our Gaming and Consoles forum.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back