HJT not creating a log file? I have tried it all! (i think)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys,

Terrible days with trojans lots and lots of trojan dialer.bzb, *pakes.u, *generic.wue, *downloader.generic2.jvp,
etc. some extensions will change. I have removed them all time after time with the following:
SpyBot S&D, AdAware, AVG, Trend Micro house call, & A2.
Anyways, I try to use HJT to create a log and once the scan is finished I click save log and nothing happens.
No question of where to save the file, search entire disk for any hijackthis file nothing.
Yes when downloaded I extract to it's own folder.
Sad to say brand new upgraded PC, everything fresh... searching for a driver somewhere for a pci device and one of the downloads came in like cancer, here we are.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Go HERE and follow the instructions exactly.

Post a fresh HJT log as an attachment(if you can) into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of whoknows only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Thanks for the ideas... here is a good hjt.log file

Trojans could run for President as much time as they waste!!!
I see a couple of things that I question but let you see it.

Thank you again!!!

You`ve obviously done a good job with the clean up.

Just have HJT fix this inactive entry.

O20 - Winlogon Notify: wintfj32 - wintfj32.dll (file missing)

Other than that, your HJT log is clean.

If you have any further virus/spyware problems, please post in this thread.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of whoknows only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back