Ho to avoid being banned by IP address?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobby123

I am using a mates pc now and basically ive registered on a site he previously used to visit. Now i keep getting banned on the site, ive made 2 accounts and got banned. Henece i contacted the admin and ive been told i behaved badly on that site and hence can never come back on it. Now he means my friend and the problem is since its the same IP address, they wont believe im a differet person. Ive emailed them explaining the situation but they seem to think im the same person.

Now is there any programs or anything at all i can do to get back on that site and stay unblocked!?

Or.. There is no friend and you did behave badly and now want to get around your repeated bans? :p
Or.. Considering the kinds of friends you have, maybe it is better you never go there anyway? :p

Nodsu said:
Or.. There is no friend and you did behave badly and now want to get around your repeated bans? :p
Or.. Considering the kinds of friends you have, maybe it is better you never go there anyway? :p
i use a friends pc so can u acyually give some advice for once

Hi bobby123.

If the admin of the site won`t help you, there`s nothing we can do to help.

I`m not doubting your story, but that`s just the way it is.

I am therefore closing this thread to prevent further info being posted to help anyone who would like to circumnavigate a ban.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back