Hot Hot Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
My CPU is running at an massive 71 C at standard and rasing higher more programmes i use. My system temp seems fine at 45 C. I need to lower this and aint sure if my computer is running overclocked from manufacturs default. All my fans are running fine

My cpu fan - 3300 rpm
sys one - 5625 rpm
sys two - 2700rpm
PCI dual fan - at it max dunno what it is not connected to the system utility

Below are the volt stats

CPU vcore - 1.53
VDDR: 2.57
+3.3v - 3.31
+5v - 5.08
_12 - 11.77

clock stats

CPU - 2400
PCI - 33
AGP - 533.33

most of these options are adjustable and i aint sure if everything is ok or overclocked aint looked at my heatsink fan inside yet as on the systemutility software it shows its working. I keep crashingn onto a major fault blue screen when it get too hot and have 5 fans inside my compyter so dont really want to add another

Any one suffering same problem and fixed it or anybody know how to fix it? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated

Thank you in advance

do you use thermal paste or tape?

Do you use a stock cooler or a high performance one?

These can make all the difference.

i think it will be paste when i built my computer i bought a bundle, MB, processor was already supplied fitted together. I aint suer whether or not i use a higher performace ojne but i will buy one if it will help could u send me a link for one

artic silver is great grease.

Most high performace fans will do the job nicely. I use thermal take.

according to my heatsink fans spec it can is addecute for upto 3400 amd processor does my bois information look ok.I was playing champ manager 2006 and my CPU temp read 82 C very hot

What is your CPU model (Athlon 64, Sempron, Opteron, P4) and speed?

I would reset the heatsink, remove any old thermal paste, and apply a small quantity of new paste.

If not, tell us how much can you spend and we´ll help you to get a high performance cooler, or even, if you wanna overclock, a water cooling system!

Its an AMD Athlon 64 3400 at the minute running at about 2.4ghz, think it should run at 2.2gz not clock according to spec opn the site i bought it from. I can pay quite abit, ill look at the water cooling systems. The data i posted about what do i need to lower to get that down down to 2.2 gz or get it lower till i cn get a better cooling system

.i cant spell

adequate - meets the requirments

would this be any use

http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/84451

Yeah, that would be good, and with some Arctic Silver 5, the CPU should stay cool.

But if you get the watercooling system, you´ll be happier :)

iv been looking over watercooling and it isn't that cheap is it. For how big my processer is i didn't think it would get that hot. Ill try the new paste and buy that fan i posted and hopefully it will keep it down my aim is 60 C seems to run best at that but well see anything lower then what it is at will be a bonus.

ok ill try to get it lower. What would you recommend for an average heat of my processor. My whol system is at roughly 40 C is that ok @ that

My whol system is at roughly 40 C is that ok @ that

To make sure it's going to be stable, your system temperature should be under 40*C and your CPU temperature under 50*C.

Have you bought your cooler yet? If not, have you looked for dust in the cooler and case?

DragonMaster said:
To make sure it's going to be stable, your system temperature should be under 40*C and your CPU temperature under 50*C.

Have you bought your cooler yet? If not, have you looked for dust in the cooler and case?

Well, my system temp 40-41º, and my CPU is 56º. It`s a Prescott (preshoott) and is perfectly stable under heavy load....Until now.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back