Hot Pockets

T

tifc8lraz

I just sat down in a blanket and watched "WHDH Channel 7 News (Boston)" and ate 2 Pepperoni Hot Pockets that I cooked in a Toaster Oven.....I now feel satisfied :D. Can someone explain to me how such a disgusting food can taste so good :confused: ? I don't care for the microwaved Hot Pockets though. I think they add some ingredient that is set off by heat that makes you like it no matter how gross or disgusting it is :suspiciou, what about you?

Great! It is people like you who keep the economy slurping along. The transfats and hard fats are a bit risky. You might notice the differences when you are 66 and beyond.

What :confused: ? I'm trying to start a friendly conversation.... I am not by any means overweight either, but right on the correct spot in the scale.

The exterior of your body does not always show if a person is healthy or unhealthy. Yes you may have a high metabolism which would allow you to digest and use those fats more quickly than others but those trans fats and non soluable fats may get stuck and start to clog up your arteries.

I do however agree with you about hotpockets. They are heaven in a box. Especially the Ham & Cheese ones. They straight up Pwn.

There is a strange relationship between "tasty" foods and the long term costs to the health of people. True, these problems are difficult to tie to any one individual, but the overall science is difficult to dispute. Just as in smoking, older people regret these attitudes of their youth.

Well then Raybay... You can go along and eat your salad while im eating pizza and pwning noobs in games then get all the ladies ;)

Plus it's actually better to be a little fat then completely skinny :)

You know what's also good; those boxes of "Bagel Bites", the bagel sized pizza :slurp: (first time I think I've ever been able to use that smiley :unch: ) . I'm hungry now ;) .

I like Brocalley ( Never could spell that right ) and cheese, tasty :)

Also Begal bits are most excellent! :D

That Ez Cheese bottled stuff is amazing with any kind of Sun chip. Omg talk about creaming your pants.

:haha:

I can't stop eating the beef broth from those "oxo" packs. I don't know... there's something about it that makes me make 6 cups of it every few nights ;)

I eat healthy, but I don't drink healthy :D

And by that, I mean having excess sugars in my drinks, not alcohol :D

5 months without a single sip of water....

Alright, the next case mod I want to see is a working Microwave oven computer. That way, Hot Pockets can be cooked without ever getting up from the computer chair. Combine that with a refridgerator monitor mod, and you're set for life. (After the toilet computer chair mod is completed.)

Ahh, but may I suggest a toaster oven for that mod; it may take longer but the hot pockets come out crispy :unch: !

Good point. You'd have to have more cooling, but less worry about EMI. It would be a good trade off for crisier hot pockets.

Back