Hotmail help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeapingThongs

No idea where this belong.

Why is my hotmail doesnt look the same? and when I writing a mail.... I cant use copy and paste. and the pag eis just lighter and the text is different.

and when Im emailing... where is the option to save the sent email?

edit: oh nevermind I click on "show plain text" and I can copy and paste now but the text and looks are still light and the text is weird.

and still i dotn see any option to save sent email in hotmail....

First check your really in Hotmail,and not a "fake" Hotmail. :suspiciou

If it`s just started happening, try later or tomorrow.

My "copy to sent" box is bottom left of new message page.

fake hotmail???? thats posible???? you making me scare now! but it happend like a month ago.. and everytime I type hotmail.com and it always the same..... and when I click "new" for email someone and it dont have the "copy sent" bottom... usually it have in bottom.

Hotmail has been just changed to Windows Live Hotmail & it has a new interface, that's all. In the new interface, all sent mail is saved by default.

Once the new version of Windows Live Hotmail made it out of its beta phase, it was only a matter of time before all users would moved to it.

I do not believe you can go back, choosing the classic version will bring to an Ajax-free version of the new interface which is supposed to load faster on slow connections but it's still not the old Hotmail interface.

You might as well get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back