How can i remove the Switch user button..??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deviouz

Is there a way to remove the sitch user button on the windows Xp logoff screen..??
2poqhdl.png

Make sure you are the only user on your system. Go to Control Panel, User Accounts, and delete the .NET whatever account, so that you only have your account as administrator, and a guest account set to off. Select "Change the way users log on or off", uncheck "fast user switching"... Reboot the computer

yeah your way works, but i just wonder if its possible threw registry as well.
yes system is mine..
all your base are belong to me...!!!!!

Deviouz said:
yeah your way works, but i just wonder if its possible threw registry as well.
yes system is mine..
all your base are belong to me...!!!!!

Registry hacks can be dangerous, so if you can do it another safer way... Why not do it that way...

By the way... Threw is properly used like "I threw the ball" Through is properly used like "I can do it through the registry"

So much for English 101

dangerous iz mi midle name..!!!
I like dangerous wayz it makes me happyer thiz way..!!
Threw my scientific experimentz iz not, is yes..!!!
So know wayz of dewing it threw registry theen..???

Deviouz said:
dangerous iz mi midle name..!!!
I like dangerous wayz it makes me happyer thiz way..!!
Threw my scientific experimentz iz not, is yes..!!!
So know wayz of dewing it threw registry theen..???

We will call you "Z" man...

You need to first disable offline files and folders and then you change the way users log on or off through Control Panel.

1. Open My Computer - TOOLS - FOLDER OPTIONS - OFFLINE FILES - clear the enable offline folders checkbox

2. Coltrol Panel - User Accounts - Change the way users log on or off - Clear the Use Fast switching checkbox.

If you have WinXP Home edition, you won't have to do the first part (XP Pro only).

Cheers :grinthumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back