How did i do it?

DDoMM

Can you figure out how i did it? Its EXACTLY the same pic on the phone as the picture itself, its not been shop'd, i dont have 2 phones, i cant up/down load form phone to computer, Can you figure out how i did it? :D enjoy

10317Weeeee-med.JPG

I should probably note I'm not going to tell you how i did it, i'd rather let you all get head aches :)

took a photo of your screen and had your web cam pointed at your camera. Actually no.. um.. :confused:

Easy...

None of us exist, therefore your image does not exist.

It is all in my mind.

You borrowed someone else's phone to put on the desk to make the picture that is on the phone-screen within the phone's photo. You then sent that photo to your own phone, put it on display, then on the desk in the exact same position. Then used a digital camera to make the photo as displayed above.

Thats a nice phone you got there. It would be a shame if something happened to that phone wouldn't it? Unless you tell me. <g> LOL j/k. I agree with everyone that you used mirrors

There is no picture

There is no phone! THere is no digital camera! There is no DOM! It's all in your head!

"There is no spoon."

I know how you did it. You did not do it. You downloaded it from somewhere else. I spit on you! ;)

Don't tell me he just took a picture of his phone with a digital camera and then uploaded the picture from his camera to his phone. Unless his phone had a camera on it.

There had to be some way he got the picture on his phone. Is your phone connected to the Internet by any chance? Maybe he went to his website or something.

Back