How do you put a game on Dameon tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smartmike

Hello I just bought a game Tiberian Wars and I dont want it to get all scatched up. I tried puting it dameon tools but dont know how to get all the files on. Can you help.

TechSpot does not condone no-cd's and cracks.

If you have Nero, put the disc in and use the image burner to save an ISO file to your hard drive, then you can mount the file.

If you don't have Nero, let me know ;)

Thanks

Daveskater said:
TechSpot does not condone no-cd's and cracks.

If you have Nero, put the disc in and use the image burner to save an ISO file to your hard drive, then you can mount the file.

If you don't have Nero, let me know ;)
Thanks, I do have nero.

Don't want to scratch up the C&C Tiberian Wars is perfect understandable.

All C&C are very valuables to the hardcore C&C players.

Anyway, Smartmike you can copy the cd and write the destination drive as Image recorder and you can burn it to either .iso or .nrg.

I love C&C alot, due to dial up I never get to play online, but I have C&C 3 as well and I must say, it's impressive.

Yeah mate, i haven't played that in ages ;)

I have Tiberian Sun somewhere as well but didn't thin that was as god as RA2/Yuri's Revenge

Yes i own the C&C bundle for the PC..can only seem to play red alert.

I own a 360, bought c&c3 and have not played it at all...awaiting my game rack :D

Anyone have ne suggestions to sites that are just as good as TS? w/o the "do's" and "dont's", pm me plz :haha:

You could have a look here or here but obv TS is the best ever ;) haha

Most serious pc forums will have a proper set of rules to stick to unless you can find a more casual one out there which is a bit more relaxed

Im just basically looking for a site that can teach me more, regardless of anything. anywho, thanks for your suggestion in particular which was fast, looking forward 2 more :D

Virtual drives can run a lot faster than a physical drive because they work off of the hard drive and not off of optical media so reading speeds can be in the region of 200x as opposed to 52x that a cd drive will give you. Unless you can find one of the seemingly rare models that will do 56x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back